1) One or two of these can be shipped via UPS, but more should go on a pallet, via truck. The shipping cost for pallets is based on delivery to a commerical address with a loading dock or forklift. Residential delivery requires additional fees.
2) As an option, we can have the shipment held at a freight company depot near you. You can then pick up your batteries at that depot in order to avoid the residential delivery surcharge. Example, in Texas and surrounding states, we can ship 4 on a pallet for about $ 30.00 per battery, less for 6 or 8 batteries. We sell thousands of betteries, so we get very low freight rates to other areas too. Contact us for an exact quote because rising fuel costs are impacting freight costs!
3) We will not charge your credit card until we are ready to ship. Normally, the next business day.
4) Texas customers must pay sales tax and an Environmental recovery fee of $3.00 per battery.
Shipments of a 200 lb. to 1200 lb. pallet of batteries is often $125. to $300.
So a pallet of 4 to 8 batteries can be as low as $25. or $50. per battery for shipping.
Of course remote locations can be more expensive - but not always.
Customers from all over the country buy from us because of our low delivered price. Let us quote an exact amount for your location.
1) These batteries are heavy and MUST be shipped on a pallet, via truck. The lowest shipping cost for pallets is based on delivery to a commercial building with a loading dock OR forklift. Residential delivery can also be arranged at additional cost.
2) As an option, we can have the shipment held for you to pick up at a freight company terminal near you.